Global Strategy and Operations Division Team
Senior Product ManagerApply Now
Senior Product Manager
Global Strategy and Operations Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi is an award-winning social enterprise and a certified B Corp and Benefit Corporation. Our primary product, CommCare, is the most widely-deployed open-source digital platform for enabling Frontline Workers. Since 2002, Governments and organizations across all sectors have built customized mobile, web, and SMS applications on CommCare to deliver services to underserved populations. Dimagi is more than a tech company. We are an impact-first team of compassionate people from all parts of the world and all walks of life, dedicated to using business as a force for good in global health and development.
About the Digital Adherence Team
Dimagi’s Digital Adherence Team manages SureAdhere, a digital treatment support platform used for infectious disease management, behavioral health, and clinical research in high and low-resource settings worldwide. Digital Adherence’s mission is to provide health agencies, healthcare providers and clinical researchers with a proven, cost-effective method for supporting treatment and enabling follow-up.
About the Position
Digital Adherence, a small and growing team within Dimagi, is hiring a Senior Product Manager who will lead the product vision and development of the SureAdhere platform across use cases and market segments. Your mission is to ensure that SureAdhere provides exceptional value to our users and customers, enabling them to provide highly impactful services to their patient beneficiaries and leveraging every possible opportunity to transform the nature and quality of healthcare delivery. We have huge aspirations for the growth and impact of the SureAdhere platform, and the Senior Product Manager will play a critical role in charting that path.
The Senior Product Manager will help to lead this growth by tackling complex product challenges for our partners in ways that provide high value while aligning with the demands and constraints of our business and markets. You will have comprehensive ownership and management of the SureAdhere product. This requires understanding and communicating the product vision, defining and managing product requirements and goals, evaluating the success of the product development efforts, and ensuring that the product provides the value and impact necessary to achieve both impact and business goals. While shipping product innovations are important, your ultimate aim is not only to release new functionality but also to make SureAdhere impactful for our current partners and a driving force behind Dimagi's overall business growth. You will need to work closely with current and prospective clients, understand broader industry trends and regulatory requirements in our market sectors, and collaborate closely with the SureAdhere technical team to constantly innovate our solution.
The Digital Adherence team operates like a startup. You will be the strategic lead for the SureAdhere product and be hands-on with every aspect of the product development process. The Product Manager will report to the VP of Digital Adherence and work closely with all other Digital Adherence team members, particularly the Digital Adherence Director of Technology. This position will be affiliated with our Cambridge, MA office and is open to remote work in the United States. You will need to be available during US East Coast working hours to overlap with colleagues in both South Africa and the US Pacific Coast.
- Product Vision: Articulate and document the SureAdhere product vision for executive leadership, sales, technology, and product marketing. Harmonize business and functional requirements across SureAdhere use cases and market segments.
- Product Success: Accountable for the product’s role in successfully driving Digital Adherence’s business and impact objectives through real-world improvements in health service delivery and stewarding a product that brings transformative value to users and customers.
- Requirement Gathering: Elicit requirements from current and potential clients both directly and via other team members. Translate customer and business needs to design documents and functional specifications.
- Roadmap Ownership: Collaborate closely with the Digital Adherence technology team to explore and deliver effective solutions, including navigation of tradeoffs and conflicting demands. Continuously innovate on the SureAdhere platform, ensuring it leads the market by addressing customer pain points.
- Market Intelligence: Engage directly with internal stakeholders, key accounts, communities of practice, and industry/sector channels to ensure that the SureAdhere product remains responsive to feedback and trends and is positioned for success in emergent use cases. Stay informed about and effectively leverage industry changes and the competitive landscape for clinical trials, behavioral health, and other relevant public health use cases.
- Directly support Sales and Business Development: Provide product-related inputs for proposals and business development material. Represent the product vision in high-value client engagement.
- Strategy: As the Product representative on the Digital Adherence Leadership Team, contribute to the development and execution of the overall Digital Adherence business strategy and build a product team as we continue to grow.
- 6+ years of proven success building technology-powered products for health or global development (e.g., as a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, or data scientist, etc.).
- Demonstrated success in leveraging the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery, including user engagement and user-centered design, to successfully scale a product in the market
- Ability to collaborate, mentor, and lead across multiple functional areas such as engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to complex problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative as well as productive conversations
- Willingness to integrate yourself into the digital adherence industry by attending and presenting at conferences, running focus groups with users, and other industry events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to work effectively with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Adaptability to accommodate dynamic business needs and requirements
- Fluent in oral and written English
If you're passionate about transforming healthcare delivery through innovative digital solutions and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Compensation and Benefits
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company but also as an employer. We are transparent about salaries at all levels of the organization and have a standard, global pay scale for all positions. Our salaries are cost of living adjusted and non-negotiable. The estimated salary range for this position is 84,041 - 130,476 USD annually. Your final salary within the range will be dependent on where you are geographically based and might fall outside of this estimated range.
The benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well-being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance paired with a generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) fund
- Access to voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401K plan with up to a 4% employer match
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time and excellent parental leave policy
- Home office setup and remote work benefit
- Professional Development Benefit
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application or interview process for a posted position, please contact us at 617-604-2123 or send an email to email@example.com detailing your request.