Global Technology Division Team
Support AnalystApply Now
Global Technology Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a social enterprise and Benefit Corporation that builds software solutions and provides technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dimagi partners alongside governments, leading NGOs, and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and the World Bank to tackle complex health and social inequities. Our open source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers. To date, Dimagi’s team of project managers, engineers, and health experts have supported over 2,000 projects in 80 countries.
About the position:
Dimagi is seeking a Support Analyst with excellent communication and problem-solving skills to support our growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) user base. This position is open to remote employment within Africa. The analyst will be supporting Dimagi’s SaaS division.
Responsibilities of this role:
As a Support Analyst, you will be the first line of support to our users. In this role, you will help users troubleshoot issues with our software, flag critical software errors, and identify next steps to solve them, all while being available and communicative with users throughout the process. You will work with our users to accurately document issues and resolutions, and collaborate with our developers to solve complex technical problems.You will also get to actively moderate and help answer questions in our Community forum.
Who You Must Be:
- Experience in a technology adjacent role or field of study
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills and demonstrated patience in working with users
- Strong ability to pick up new technologies
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Technical Degree – B.Tech/B.E. – any specialization, BCA, B.Sc – Comp.Science/IT or an equivalent degree
- 1+ years providing software customer service or technical support
- Fluency in other languages (preferably French, Spanish, or any Indian languages)
- Experience working with a global customer base
- Desire to make a social impact
At Dimagi, we are transparent about salaries at all levels of the organization and have a standard, global pay-scale for all positions (that is an open and set formula and non-negotiable). As a mission-driven social enterprise, our salaries are more in line with that of a non-profit organization. Your compensation will be based on where you are located.
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, national origin, family or parental status, veteran or disability status.