Software as a Service (SaaS) Division Team
Director of PartnershipsApply Now
Director of Partnerships
Software as a Service (SaaS) Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a social enterprise and Benefit Corporation that builds software solutions and provides technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dimagi partners alongside governments, leading NGOs, and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and the World Bank to tackle complex health and social inequities. Our open source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers. To date, Dimagi’s team of project managers, engineers, and health experts have supported over 2,000 projects in 80 countries.
About the Role
Dimagi is hiring a Director of Partnerships to join our SaaS sales team. This position can be based out of our offices in Cambridge, MA or Washington, DC but is also open to remote employment within the United States.
The role will be held by someone who gets excited by helping communities in need, ranging from communities in Sub-Saharan Africa to rural India, and making an impact through their work and advocating for the use of digital technologies to serve populations in need. They will work closely with all departments of the SaaS Division, as well as with the Business Development team within the Solutions Division, with team members across the U.S., Africa and India. The Director of Partnerships will play an instrumental role in providing feedback on our users and products to the other departments of the SaaS Division and will be responsible for implementing relevant processes to foster this communication.
- Own part of Dimagi’s Key Account Management - with a selected number of Key Accounts, proactively build an expansion strategy based on their M&E and implementation needs. Coordinate on that strategy with the other Key Account Managers and build Division wide structure.
- Be accountable for a quarterly MRR target, to be set with your manager and the SaaS Managing Director every quarter.
- Manage outbound pipeline to achieve and exceed quarterly revenue objectives while maintaining activity metrics and good follow-up of the sales process
- Leverage Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach to track and prioritize sales activities and to monitor sales outcomes
- Develop strategies, forecasts, segmentation/analysis of Key Accounts, identifying the right CommCare positioning, liaising with other Divisions within Dimagi who are working with those organizations
- Develop required materials to nurture those accounts, while leveraging marketing content and expertise
- Ensure a smooth transition for our customers to the billing and customer success teams
- Proactively identify ways to improve the sales process or new channels to maximize the revenue pipeline
- Create new processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Gather learnings on our users and on our products and report to the rest of the SaaS Division on key outcomes and learning
What you must bring:
- Bachelor's, master's degree OR relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the International Development sector, acquired through 6-8 years of sectorial experience
- Knowledge of Sales techniques, acquired through 3-4 years of sales/product development experience
- Capacity and interest in mastering the use of a software product
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Confidence with in-person and web-based presentations including comfort presenting to senior professionals.
- A strong ability to persuade and tailor your messaging depending on the audience
- A “people person” who is energized by connecting with people
- Strong desire and aptitude to people manage in the future
- A very strong passion for sales and a love to achieve results
- Diligent reporting skills with an appreciation for demonstrating results with data.
- Rigorous, strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to quickly innovate and think on your feet
- Independent, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings
- Curious, ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Complete fluency in English.
- M&E experience
- Full-cycle closing experience in a SaaS / B2B tech environment
- Experience using CommCare
- Proficiency using CRM systems, such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience and/or interest in running webinars, social selling using LinkedIn and engaging with clients through video messages recorded on Loom.
- Prior experience managing a sales team
- Fluency in French, Spanish, German or additional languages
- Desire to make a social impact
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. Given our social mission, our budgeted salary scale is more in-line with that of a non-profit organization. However, the benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance paired with a generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) fund
- Access to voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401K plan with up to a 4% employer match
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time and excellent parental leave policy
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, national origin, family or parental status, veteran or disability status.