Software as a Service (SaaS) Division Team
Partnerships ManagerApply Now
Software as a Service (SaaS) Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a social enterprise and Benefit Corporation that builds software solutions and provides technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dimagi partners alongside governments, leading NGOs, and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and the World Bank to tackle complex health and social inequities. Our open source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers. To date, Dimagi’s team of project managers, engineers, and health experts have supported over 2,000 projects in 80 countries.
About the Role
Dimagi is hiring a Partnerships Manager to join our sales team in our India Office. This position can be based out of our office in Delhi, India but is also open to remote employment within India.
The Partnerships Manager is someone who gets excited by helping communities in need, ranging from communities in Sub-Saharan Africa to rural India, and making an impact through their work and advocating for the use of digital technologies to serve populations in need. The Partnerships Manager will work closely with all departments of the SaaS Division, as well as with team members across the U.S., Africa and India.
Our product, CommCare, is used around the globe in some of the world's most underserved communities, and the Partnerships Manager will be one of the key members of our team ensuring more people in need gain access to our product. The Partnerships Manager will drive the inbound sales process and engage with leads (users that have confirmed their interest in using our software) and outbound leads (based on research) to help determine if CommCare can assist the community with their needs. The Partnerships Manager will leverage various sales enablement tools to convert them to subscribers.
We are seeking someone who is highly organized, exudes a positive attitude, loves to connect with users and to solve their problems, and enjoys the power of software technologies.
As the SaaS Division grows its sales team and keeps iterating on its go to market strategy, there is significant room for innovation, problem solving, creativity, hands-on experience and learning.
- Under supervision of a Senior Partnerships Manager, manage the sales inbound pipeline to achieve and exceed quarterly revenue objectives while maintaining activity metrics and a good follow-up of the sales process
- Under supervision, execute the Sales efforts throughout the inbound and outbound sales process, including:
- Investing time corresponding and engaging with members of large and small organizations, often including senior leaders
- Researching new prospects and gathering their needs
- Scheduling demos and follow-up calls
- Conveying the key value of our product
- Assisting clients with finding the best solution to fit their need
- Qualifying most promising prospects and transitioning them to the Senior Partnerships Manager’s pipeline, if needed
- Ensure a smooth transition for our customers to the billing and customer success teams
- Leverage Salesforce.com to track and prioritize sales activities and to monitor sales outcomes
- Leverage Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator or similar sales enablement tools to break into new organizations to increase the reach of CommCare
- Create new processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Gather learnings on our users and on our products and report to the SaaS Division on key outcomes and learning
What you must bring:
- Strong understanding of the INGO sector
- Knowledge of Sales techniques, acquired through 2-3 years of sales development experience
- Bachelor's, master's degree OR relevant work experience
- Capacity and interest in mastering the use of a software product
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Confidence with in-person and web-based presentations including comfort presenting to senior professionals.
- A strong ability to persuade and tailor your messaging depending on the audience
- A “people person” who is energized by connecting with people
- A very strong passion for sales and a love to achieve results
- Rigorous, strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to quickly innovate and think on your feet
- Complete fluency in English
- Fluency in Spanish/French or additional languages
- Full-cycle closing experience in a SaaS / B2B tech environment
- M&E experience
- Proficiency using CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Outreach
- Desire to make a social impact
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. Given our social mission, our budgeted salary scale is more in-line with that of a non-profit organization. However, the benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance covering employees and their family, paired with a generous OPD and mental health allowance
- Health and Fitness allowance
- Air Quality reimbursement to include air purifiers, pollution masks, etc
- Monthly contributions to each employee's EPF account
- Employee stock option plan
- 30 days Paid Time Off and Flex-Time
- Complimentary lunch in the office
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, national origin, family or parental status, veteran or disability status.