Global Strategy and Operations Division Team
Marketing Campaign ManagerApply Now
Marketing Campaign Manager
Global Strategy and Operations Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a social enterprise and Benefit Corporation that builds software solutions and provides technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dimagi partners alongside governments, leading NGOs, and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and the World Bank to tackle complex health and social inequities. Our open source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers. To date, Dimagi’s team of project managers, engineers, and health experts have supported over 2,000 projects in 80 countries.
About the Position
Dimagi is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our SaaS (Software-as-a-service) Division. The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for developing and optimizing marketing campaigns and content to drive demand for Dimagi’s CommCare platform, with a focus on generating marketing qualified leads, sales pipeline and self-service SaaS revenue - and ultimately maximizing the impact of hundreds of frontline organizations around the world.
This position is open to remote employment in North America and can also be based out of our headquarters in Cambridge, MA.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will be part of a small global marketing team, reporting to the Global Marketing Director and leading on demand generation and account-based marketing for our SaaS offerings. Working closely with our CommCare Product Marketing Manager, this position will build an understanding of our iNGO customers - their needs, pain points, and digital transformation journeys. This position will be responsible for creating compelling content to support customers both in their buying journey as well as their quest to drive improved outcomes for communities worldwide.
- Build an understanding of our SaaS target customers and purchase influencers, their challenges, goals, and buyer journey, as well as the CommCare platform itself.
- Research and propose marketing acquisition and digital marketing tactics to bring more and better prospects into our marketing funnel.
- Work with the Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager to define marketing campaign KPIs; regularly track results, optimize for ROI, and provide updates to business stakeholders.
- Develop demand generation and nurturing/retention-focused campaign strategies and frameworks with members of the marketing team.
- Develop an email marketing strategy to engage and re-engage our database of prospects with high value, relevant content.
- Work with the Sales team to develop account-based marketing campaigns to expand existing relationships and launch new ones.
- Be willing to dive into new areas of marketing and sales enablement as needs arise.
- Plan and execute production of high-quality and high-value content in support of all SaaS marketing campaigns, including emails, webinars, site updates, video content, ebooks and guides, infographics, slide decks, case studies, one-pagers, etc.
- Work with the Product Marketing Manager and Product Managers to develop key product marketing copy and template designs for use across email, web, social media, and sales materials.
- Develop knowledge base and build a culture of knowledge sharing through periodic shareouts, development of best practice documents, creating wrap-up reports for relevant events, and conducting post-mortems to drive efficiency, effectiveness and excellence in execution.
At the core of this position, we are looking for a smart, capable, and driven individual. For that reason, please consider the following requirements listed as general “guidelines” vs. strict qualifications:
- At least three years of professional experience in a marketing or communications role
- Experience building marketing strategies and driving marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing skills and natural storyteller - you know how to zero in on the most important details, always keep your audience top-of-mind and feel comfortable working on a variety of assignments from drafting thought leadership messaging to serving as the last set of eyes before content is published externally
- Highly organized and adept at using project management software of choice, including to chart their roadmap, direction, manage requests, etc.
- Experience using relevant marketing software, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, PowerPoint, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience creating organizational alignment
- Eligible to work in the country you are based in
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- Professional experience in nonprofit, social impact, or Software-as-a-Service space
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French
- Growth mindset and a healthy sense of curiosity
At Dimagi, we are transparent about salaries at all levels of the organization and have a standard, global pay-scale for all positions (that is an open and set formula and non-negotiable). The starting salary for this position is 76,293 USD annually for the Boston, MA area and will be cost of living adjusted depending on your location.
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. The benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance paired with a generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) fund
- Access to voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401K plan with up to a 4% employer match
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time and excellent parental leave policy
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran, or disability status.