Software as a Service (SaaS) Division Team
SaaS Operations AnalystApply Now
SaaS Operations Analyst
Software as a Service (SaaS) Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi was created from the belief that there’s a better way to provide services to those in need. Our mission is to create digital products that support global development efforts and help accelerate the end of extreme poverty. CommCare, our mobile data collection platform, is designed to improve data collection and the quality of frontline services in low-resource settings around the world. We work across various sectors with organizations of all sizes providing mobile solutions that put end-users first. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 130+ countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002 towards our commitment to making an impact.
About the position:
The SaaS Operations Analyst is intended to support efficient, high quality business operations of the SaaS Division and its offering of Dimagi’s flagship product, CommCare. This full-time position offers the opportunity for immediate, in-depth exposure to SaaS operations while offering room for long-term growth.
The SaaS Division encompasses the Product development, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, Operations and Platform teams and operates as a stand-alone Business Unit with a Managing Director leading it and reporting to Dimagi’s CEO.
The Saas Operations Analyst will report to the SaaS Operations Manager, and will work closely with other teams across the SaaS Division, as well as with other teams across Dimagi at large, including Finance, People Operations, and other Divisions acting as SaaS channel partners.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Daily triage of customer billing support queries in email and JIRA
- Ensure timely resolution of any customer billing support queries that fall to the SaaS Operations team, e.g. updates to customer accounts, subscriptions, and invoices
- For standard queries addressed by existing approaches, directly resolve by following pre-agreed and documented processes
- For new, non-standard queries, confirm if addressable via existing approaches, otherwise identify and escalate open questions required for resolution to the SaaS Operations Manager
- Ownership in execution of existing and future recurring processes, e.g. weekly payment reconciliation, monthly unpaid invoice followup
- Support ad hoc analysis needs by exporting, filtering, and cleaning data from existing CommCare and Salesforce reports
- Channel inputs from Operations, Customer Success, and Sales teams to Finance to execute accounting entries and updates
- Identify gaps in processes, propose updates, and document newly defined workflows
- Maintain roadmap of process and product improvements via Kanban board in JIRA
Who You Must Be / What You Must Have:
- Very strong attention to detail
- Critical Thinking and Solutioning approach towards tasks and issues
- Diligence in executing defined business processes
- Clear and transparent written and oral communicator
- Comfortable managing high frequency, detailed correspondence within heavy written communication culture
- General quantitative fluency towards data analysis and reporting; capacity to run calculations and build reports from existing data sets.
- Dependability towards agreed upon deadlines
- Organized and methodical approach to file and knowledge management
- English fluency
- Proficiency in basic MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Proficiency using Salesforce or other CRM software
- Prior experience using JIRA or other ticketing software
- Prior experience using CommCare platform
- Experience in the International Development sector
- Fluency in additional languages
- Desire to make a social impact
As a mission-driven social enterprise, Dimagi aims to offer benefits that have a strong impact on our staff's well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance covering employees and their family, paired with a generous OPD and mental health allowance
- Health and Fitness allowance
- Air quality reimbursement to include air purifiers, pollution masks, etc.
- Monthly contributions to each employee's EPF account
- 30 days Paid Time Off and Flex-Time
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran or disability status.