Global Technology Division Team
Quality Assurance AnalystApply Now
Quality Assurance Analyst
Global Technology Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a social enterprise and Benefit Corporation that builds software solutions and provides technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dimagi partners alongside governments, leading NGOs, and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and the World Bank to tackle complex health and social inequities. Our open source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers. To date, Dimagi’s team of project managers, engineers, and health experts have supported over 2,000 projects in 80 countries.
About the position
Dimagi’s QA team is seeking a QA Analyst to ensure the quality of Dimagi’s product, CommCare. The QA Analyst will execute existing test plans, create detailed bug reports and be responsible for keeping our test coverage updated and accurate. They will bring a sharp eye for detail and an eagerness to learn new technologies and software. Dimagi’s QA Analysts must be comfortable communicating with both developers and non-technical stakeholders alike.
Responsibilities of this role:
As a QA Analyst, you will work closely with our Development and project teams. You will join a group of passionate QA and technology professionals who believe that building good technology helps people get work done more efficiently. As a member of the QA team, your responsibilities may include:
- Work closely with the development team to plan and execute QA cycles
- Create and update test plans
- Manual testing
- User reported bug triage
- Exploratory testing, usability, and UI design testing
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the technical architecture of new features
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of Software QA testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly methodical test discipline, applicable to all product and UI
- Experience with black and grey box functional testing
- Product experience with mobile and/or web applications
- Demonstrated expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience with Mobile Health Applications
- Creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
As a mission-driven social enterprise, Dimagi aims to offer benefits that have a strong impact on our staff's well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance covering employees and their family, paired with a generous OPD and mental health allowance
- Health and Fitness allowance
- Air quality reimbursement to include air purifiers, pollution masks, etc.
- Monthly contributions to each employee's EPF account
- 30 days Paid Time Off and Flex-Time
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran or disability status.