US Health Division Team
Partnerships AnalystApply Now
US Health Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a social enterprise and Benefit Corporation that builds software solutions and provides technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dimagi partners alongside governments, leading NGOs, and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and the World Bank to tackle complex health and social inequities. Our open source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers. To date, Dimagi’s team of project managers, engineers, and health experts have supported over 2,000 projects in 80 countries.
When COVID-19 came to the US, Dimagi sprung into action. We were among the first on the scene to support technology efforts in the United States, rolling out a web-based contact tracing system for the City of San Francisco in a few weeks. Today, our rapidly growing COVID-19 Response team is working in some of the hardest-hit areas of the United States to roll out statewide and local contact tracing technology.
About the Position
Dimagi is seeking a Partnerships Analyst to join our US Health division. This position can be based out of our Cambridge, MA office or anywhere else within the United States. The Partnerships Analyst will support the Partnerships Team in the United States with a diverse array of activities including work on competitive proposals, product research, and operations. The Partnerships Analyst will report to the US Health Solutions Manager and work closely with the US Health Director of Partnerships.
Dimagi’s US Health (USH) Division was created in 2020 following the rapid growth of Dimagi’s COVID-19 response work in the United States. Comprising about 40 team members across technology, delivery, partnerships and operations, the division continues to support COVID-19 Case Investigation and Contact Tracing Work with four State, and two Local government Departments of Health. At the same time, the USH Partnerships team is working on expanding into new disease verticals (disease surveillance, mental health, non-communicable disease management, etc.). The Partnerships Analyst is a junior role on the small but ambitious Partnerships team, with opportunity to grow along the team.
- Support with operations activities for the Partnerships team, including organizing and updating project or task management plans, preparing and updating proposal content, and managing slide deck repositories.
- Conduct discrete research tasks related to Partnerships efforts, such as attending a webinar and taking notes, reviewing documents from state governments and synthesizing findings, or collecting information on competitor solutions.
- Scan and source relevant Requests for Proposals (RFPs) using online RFP repositories and State and local listservs.
- Collaborate with Partnerships to draft competitive proposals in response to RFPs, including creating rough outlines, writing, refining and templetizing completed proposals.
- Join other members of the Partnership team on external calls with collaborators and clients. As needed, contribute to the discussion, share updates or share a prepared demo of a CommCare application or other solution.
- Dive in and explore new areas of work as needs arise.
Required Skills & Experience
At the core of this position, we are looking for a smart, capable, and driven individual. Success in this position requires:
- Excellent writing - you are a strong writer, capable of creating structured and logical outlines, strong prose and compelling arguments. You can modify your writing and structural approach based on feedback from other team members.
- Strong verbal communication - you are able to comfortably address a large internal team, share a product demo to a large audience or represent Dimagi on an external call.
- Strong organization skills - you have exceptional organizational skills and are ready to coordinate tasks across multiple projects and team members.
- Interest in US healthcare - you have interest, experience or education in the US healthcare technology, public health, health policy, etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Two+ years of related professional experience in healthcare technology, startup, social impact, or Software-as-a-Service space, and/or experience in management consulting
- Experience with research for product strategy (e.g. user interviews, competitive analysis)
- Project management or leadership of initiatives, either professionally or co-curricularly
- Experience in customer or client relationship management, stakeholder engagement, or similar
- Experience using Salesforce or other Customer Relation Management software
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. Given our social mission, our budgeted salary scale is more in-line with that of a non-profit organization. However, the benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance paired with a generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) fund
- Access to voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401K plan with up to a 4% employer match
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time and excellent parental leave policy
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran, or disability status.
If interested, please include a tailored Cover Letter and full resume with your application.