Global Strategy and Operations Division Team
Senior Implementation AssociateApply Now
Senior Implementation Associate
Global Strategy and Operations Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a social enterprise and Benefit Corporation that builds software solutions and provides technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dimagi partners alongside governments, leading NGOs, and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and the World Bank to tackle complex health and social inequities. Our open source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers. To date, Dimagi’s team of project managers, engineers, and health experts have supported over 2,000 projects in 80 countries.
When COVID-19 came to the US, Dimagi sprung into action. We were among the first on the scene to support efforts in the United States, rolling out a web-based contact tracing system for the City of San Francisco in a few weeks. Today, our COVID-19 Response team works in some of the hardest-hit areas of the United States to roll out statewide and local contact tracing technology.
About the position:
Dimagi is looking for a Senior Implementation Associate to join our US Health team. This position will be based out of our office in Cambridge, MA, but is also open to remote employment within the US. This role is a 12-month fixed-term position with the option for converting to a permanent status pending re-evaluation of requirements at the end of the contract.
In this role, you will support a project team working on the optimal design and deployment of mobile applications built on our flagship platform CommCare. This position will support the team with the appropriate management of business requirements, coordinating expectations across multiple stakeholders, and implementing non-technical as well as some technical deliverables in a timely fashion.
You will be working in an agile environment, alongside a dynamic, multi-skilled team of project managers, engineers, public health, and development specialists.
- Design and deployment of creative mobile technology solutions together with your project team, which includes:
- Project scoping to combine technical and non-technical workflows with building a sustainable solution
- Manage project quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Create process and workflow mapping, project plans, diagrams, use cases, and other documents in support of projects
- Liaison between our app builders and end-users
- Provide project management guidance, training and mentoring to improve the effectiveness of the app building process through best practice
- Work together with the team leadership to continuously improve the Project Management methodology
- 1 - 4 years of experience leading and overseeing projects to deploy technology solutions
- Demonstrated expertise in collecting and managing requirements from different stakeholders and delivering against those
- Demonstrated reliability to predict time expectancy on job completion, and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Must be technically savvy and enjoy the design process to build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Experience working in and coordinating with dynamic teams
- Self-motivated results-oriented team player
- Be able to manage company and developer expectations through honest and timely updates
- Analytics and process-driven thinker
- Interest in making a social impact
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Agile experience
- Leadership experience in the adoption of best practices
- Previous experience working within project management for software developers
- Experience in delivering enterprise software implementations
- Data analysis experience
- Experience with system and scenario flow diagrams, functional user assessments and testing, architecture and content structure and functional specifications
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. The benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance paired with a generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) fund
- Access to voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401K plan with up to a 4% employer match
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time, excellent parental leave policy, and a strong focus on work-life balance
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
- Occasional opportunities to travel internationally
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran, or disability status.