Software as a Service (SaaS) Division Team
Product ManagerApply Now
Software as a Service (SaaS) Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a social enterprise and Benefit Corporation that builds software solutions and provides technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dimagi partners alongside governments, leading NGOs, and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, and the World Bank to tackle complex health and social inequities. Our open source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers. To date, Dimagi’s team of project managers, engineers, and health experts have supported over 2,000 projects in 80 countries.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead the product roadmap for our new dedicated SaaS team on our CommCare platform. The product manager will focus on growing our self-service user base and SaaS revenue through the exciting growth stage of getting from 100 to 1,000 SaaS customers. The Product Manager will lead a team of designers and engineers to discover and implement new features, run tests, and identify optimizations. They will also work closely with our internal sales and marketing teams to enable customer success and growth.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Own tactical execution of the SaaS product roadmap, working closely with technical leads and the design team to ensure efficient execution of feature delivery
- Identify, design, experiment and iterate on initiatives leveraging usability testing, analytics, and market research
- Define and analyze KPIs to support and inform product decisions
- Develop and maintain an engaging product that drives activation and adoption for new users while keeping retention and engagement high for existing users
- Effectively communicate product lessons and roadmap to all levels of the organization
- Collaborate with a global cross-functional team to develop, market, and launch product features globally
- Travel as needed to conduct and lead user interviews, engaging with customers both in the US and internationally in Dimagi’s field offices (India, South Africa, and Senegal).
- Work with our engineering team to define the customer analytics strategy and systems
Who You Must Be:
- 2+ years of product management experience, with a preference in SaaS, self-service, and B2B platform products
- Proven track record of delivering successful products
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, high-growth, unstructured environments
- Experience working with teams using lean (agile) development processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills; English fluency
- Experience in product discovery, design prototyping and rapid-testing methods
- A data-driven mindset and experience with running and analyzing A/B tests to optimize metrics, including conversion and engagement
- Experience creating organizational alignment
- Strong design sense and experience working with designers
- Proven ability to grow a user base
- Experience managing products that have paid onboarding and/or professional services along with the product
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. The benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance paired with a generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) fund
- Access to voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401K plan with up to a 4% employer match
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time and excellent parental leave policy
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
- Occasional opportunities to travel internationally
Given our social mission, our budgeted salary scale is more in-line with that of a non-profit organization.
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran, or disability status.