Global Strategy and Operations Team
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Senior Project Analyst - COVID ResponseApply Now
Senior Project Analyst - COVID Response
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Global Strategy and Operations Team - Full-time
Dimagi was born from the belief that there’s a better way to provide services to those in need. Our mission is to create digital products that support global development efforts and help accelerate the end of extreme poverty. CommCare, our mobile data collection platform, is designed to improve data collection and the quality of frontline services in low-resource settings around the world. We work across various sectors with organizations of all sizes providing mobile solutions that put end-users first. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002 towards our commitment to making an impact.
About the position:
Dimagi’s technology is being utilized for the COVID-19 response, and we are seeking someone who wants to use their technical background and project management knowhow to get things done.
Dimagi is looking for a Senior Project Analyst to join our COVID-19 response team. This position will be based out of our office in Cambridge, MA, but is also open to remote employment within the US. This role is a 6-month fixed-term position with the option for converting to a permanent status pending re-evaluation of requirements at the end of the contract.
In this role, you will support a project team working on the optimal design and deployment of mobile applications built on our flagship platform CommCare. This position will support the team with the appropriate management of business requirements, coordinating expectations across multiple stakeholders, and implementing non-technical as well as some technical deliverables in a timely fashion.
You will be working in an agile environment, alongside a dynamic, multi-skilled team of project managers, engineers, public health, and development specialists.
- Design and deployment of creative mobile technology solutions together with your project team, which includes:
- Project scoping to combine technical and non-technical workflows with building a sustainable solution
- Manage project quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Create process and workflow mapping, project plans, diagrams, use cases, and other documents in support of projects.
- Liaison between our app builders and end-users.
- Provide project management guidance, training and mentoring to improve the effectiveness of the app building process through best practice
- Work together with the team leadership to continuously improve the Project Management methodology
- 3+ years of experience in a project management position, overseeing projects to deploy technology solutions
- Demonstrated expertise in collecting and managing requirements from different stakeholders and delivering against those.
- Must be technically savvy and enjoy the design process to build applications that meet business goals and objectives.
- Experience working in and coordinating with dynamic teams.
- Self-motivated results-oriented team player.
- Demonstrated reliability to predict time expectancy on job completion, and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to manage company and developer expectations through honest and timely updates.
- Analytics and process-driven thinker.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Interest in making a social impact.
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Agile experience
- Leadership experience in the adoption of best practices
- Previous experience working within project management for software developers
- Experience in delivering enterprise software implementations
- Data analysis experience
- Experience with system and scenario flow diagrams, functional user assessments and testing, architecture and content structure and functional specifications
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company, but as an employer as well. The benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance paired with a generous Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) fund
- Access to voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- A 401K plan with up to a 4% employer match
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time, excellent parental leave policy, and a strong focus on work-life balance
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
- Occasional opportunities to travel internationally
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran, or disability status.