Delhi, Delhi, India
Technical Project AnalystApply Now
Technical Project Analyst
Delhi, Delhi, India
ICDS-CAS Team - Full-time
Dimagi’s mission is to create digital products and services that support global development efforts to benefit under-served communities. CommCare, is an open source mobile platform designed for data collection, client management, decision support, and behavior change communication projects worldwide, that are focused on improvement of service delivery and targeted interventions in low-resource settings. We work intensively in health and nutrition in addition to other development sectors, providing mobile solutions that empowers front line workers. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002.Dimagi is an impact focused enterprise that puts enormous focus on making a positive change in people's lives.
The successful candidate will have proven ability to quickly assess requirements and build the solution in a scalable and sustainable manner. They will be able to solve technical problems as an individual contributor as well as working in a team. This position will be based out of our Delhi office. Annual salary for this position will be as per competitive market standards, and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
What You’ll Do
- Building mHealth and eHealth systems using Dimagi’s flagship mHealth platform, CommCare, using CommCare’s application building tools
- Designing of mHealth applications by bringing together the best combination of stakeholder inputs, field feedback, technical feasibility, and robust architectural principles
- Assessing project needs and defining detailed software specifications
- Developing of software test plans, load testing and quality assurance (QA) of our mobile tools
- Working on other project management and capacity building activities
Experience and skills
- 2-3 years of work experience in a full-time employment.
- Must have worked on at least one software project through its life cycle
- Experience with Python, RoR, XML, MySQL or other relational databases, Excel, and Access
- Enthusiasm about working in public health and international development
- Well organized, detail oriented and able to multitask
- Driven to learning and delivering outstanding work
- Good English oral and written skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science or information technology
- Fluency in Hindi or other Indian languages is an asset
- Quantitative data management and data analysis skills
- Experience with the complete software development life cycle
- Desire to make a social impact
As a mission-driven social enterprise, Dimagi aims to offer benefits that have a strong impact on our staff's well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance covering employees and their family, paired with a generous OPD and mental health allowance
- Health and Fitness allowance
- Air quality reimbursement to include air purifiers, pollution masks, etc.
- Monthly contributions to each employee's EPF account
- 30 days Paid Time Off and Flex-Time
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran or disability status.