Sales Research AssociateApply Now
Sales Research Associate
Growth Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a Social Enterprise, Benefit Corporation, and Tech company focused on making an impact globally. Our product, CommCare, assists some of the world's most underserved and hard-to-reach communities in health, agriculture, education, and beyond through innovative digital data management systems. Our team of incredibly dedicated staff work towards our mission of creating an impact in the world from our four global offices. Our technology is used around the world in more than 60 countries. We're seeking an impact-driven Research Associate who cares deeply, is curious, and values quality to join our Growth team, and help connect communities with software that can make a significant difference in their lives.
This role will be based in Delhi, India but will allow for great flexibility to work remotely if desired.
A few perks that make this role unique:
- This role will be involved in the inception stages of building our sales team and strategy. This means there will be significant room for innovation, problem-solving, creativity, hands-on experience, and learning.
- For the right candidate, this role will have significant room for growth and potentially a full-time position.
Who You Are:
The Research Associate (RA) will join our growing sales team spread across multiple continents. This individual is someone who gets excited by helping communities in need, ranging from communities in Sub-Saharan Africa to rural India, and making an impact through their work. The RA will work closely with the full growth team (sales, marketing, product, and customer success), with team members in the U.S., India, and beyond.
Our product, CommCare, is used around the globe in some of the world's most underserved communities, and the RA will be one of the key members of our team ensuring more people in need gain access to our product. This is a one-year fixed-term entry-level role. (Potential permanent employment at the end of the term). We are seeking someone who is highly organized, enjoys research, loves connecting with users and customers, exudes a positive attitude, and cares deeply to make an impact through their work.
What You’ll Do (depends on the individual’s background & fit):
- Own the research process and research new contacts at ideal prospective organizations for Outbound Channel and coordinate with Outbound team members to provide support as needed
- Support the Account Based Sales team in analysis of current targets and potential new targets through quantitative and qualitative research
- Learn about our product, and it's market and how our sales process works
- Collaborate with the Director of User Engagement and other team members on Sales Support projects, potentially including but not limited to data analysis, A/B tests, Salesforce analysis
- Identify interesting possible new leads by looking at their activities with our website, product, and emails and by answering their questions on our Live Chat tool.
- Participate in Team Meetings, Strategy Sessions, and Goal Setting. Track timespend across different areas.
- General Administrative tasks.
What You Must Bring:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in a related discipline.
- A love for connecting communities, and clients, to a product that can make a significant difference in their lives
- A "people person" who is energized by connecting with people.
- Fluency (both written and verbal) in English
- Rigorous, strong organizational and time management skills
- A love for learning new technology
- Excitement to join a small, growing sales team and comfortable juggling many tasks at once
- A passion for sales and a desire to achieve results
- Outstanding communication and listening skills as well as independence and persistence
- Comfortable prospecting and reaching out to new leads
- An innate curiosity, ability, and willingness to learn and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Prior internship or work experience in research or prospecting
- Understanding of or previous experience in the software or tech industry
- Proficiency using CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Diligent reporting skills with an appreciation for demonstrating results with data.
- Fluency in French, Spanish, or additional languages
- Desire to make a social impact
Salary range: INR 450,000.00 - INR 550,000.00
As a mission-driven social enterprise, Dimagi aims to offer benefits that have a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance covering employees and their family, paired with a generous OPD and mental health allowance
- Health and Fitness allowance
- Air Quality reimbursement to include air purifiers, pollution masks, etc
- Monthly contributions to each employee's EPF account
- Employee stock option plan
- 30 days Paid Time Off, Flex-Time, and 10 Personal Initiative Days
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Complimentary lunch in the office