Acceptable Use Policy
Posted: May 7, 2018
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
You can see our previous terms here.
By using the services provided to you ("Services") by Dimagi, Inc. or any of its affiliated entities (“Dimagi”), you hereby agree not to use the Services in a way that is contrary or inconsistent with the rules and standards published by Dimagi from time to time, including as set forth in this Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”), or otherwise in violation of applicable law. By way of example, you shall not:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to or otherwise granted access to by Dimagi;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- abuse referrals or promotions to get more paid features than deserved;
- circumvent the scope of your paid subscription, if applicable;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain acts of violence;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others; or
- otherwise take any action that Dimagi deems to be inconsistent with acceptable business practices or other standards of behavior, in each case in as determined by Dimagi in its sole discretion.
Any violation of this Policy will result in immediate suspension and/or termination of your access to the Services and, if applicable, provide Dimagi with the right to terminate any other agreement between you and Dimagi then-in effect.