India Division Team
Senior Associate, Division Operations & PartnershipsApply Now
Senior Associate, Division Operations & Partnerships
India Division Team - Full-time
Dimagi was created from the belief that there’s a better way to provide services to those in need. Our mission is to create digital products that support global development efforts and help accelerate the end of extreme poverty. CommCare, our mobile data collection platform, is designed to improve data collection and the quality of frontline services in low-resource settings around the world. We work across various sectors with organizations of all sizes providing mobile solutions that put end-users first. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 130+ countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002 towards our commitment to making an impact.
About the Position
Dimagi’s India Division is seeking a Senior Associate, Division Operations & Partnerships to manage the operations for the delivery and business development teams of the Division. This position will be reporting into the Division Operations lead and work in conjunction with the Division’s Partnership team and local People Operations (HR) team. This position is based out of New Delhi, and will involve remote working until such time the office on account of COVID-19 precautions.
Talent & Resource Management:
- Plan, track and manage resourcing for projects including coordination with team members, project managers and other divisions at Dimagi
- Coordinate recruiting processes with local People Operations (HR) team
- Support creation of skill assessment metrics, skill development plans and coordinate/monitor its implementation
- Manage the performance review and people management processes with a focus on constant improvement in processes
Financial Management and Budgets:
- Provide comprehensive support for management of India Division’s budgets and financials including validation of expense and projection of revenues
- Manage project and interdivisional contracting, invoicing, follow up etc.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare periodic reports for the division including resource utilization, evaluate financial projections, costing, profitability etc.
- Analyse project efficiency and project level costs, timelines and resource utilization in comparison to budgets
- Develop operational tools, manage knowledge repositories and support the review and refinement of operational processes
- Support relevant administrative matters, as required
- Analyze and synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to identify and present market trends, strategic challenges and opportunities
- Conduct research for business opportunities, including sourcing, researching and responding to RFPs as needed.
- Support with building B2B partnerships through calls, emails and social media channels
- Develop of internal, operational materials, including preparation of presentation decks, business pipeline reports and report outs to the Leadership Team.
- Oversee the communications channels and run them in an organized manner e.g. meetings, events, webinars, workshops etc.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Should have a bachelor's degree and additional qualifications would be desirable
- At least 5 years full time experience in financial, resourcing, business development and operational functions, should have been in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Experience of working with software project teams
- Demonstrated ability and excitement to engage with external stakeholders, and comfort in assembling and presenting strategy slide decks
- Experience in sourcing, budgeting, proposal development, and strategic analysis
- Excellent verbal /written skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Good proficiency in Excel, Word and PPT
- Knowledge of SalesForce
- Quick learner, takes initiative and has the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive and innovate in a fast changing environment
As a mission-driven social enterprise, Dimagi aims to offer benefits that have a strong impact on our staff's well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance covering employees and their family, paired with a generous OPD and mental health allowance
- Health and Fitness allowance
- Air quality reimbursement to include air purifiers, pollution masks, etc.
- Monthly contributions to each employee's EPF account
- 30 days Paid Time Off and Flex-Time
Dimagi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, family or parental status, veteran or disability status.