Project ManagerApply Now
ICDS-CAS Team - Full-time
Dimagi was born from the belief that there’s a better way to provide services to those in need. Our mission is to create digital products that support global development efforts and help accelerate the end of extreme poverty. CommCare, our mobile data collection platform, is designed to improve data collection and the quality of frontline services in low-resource settings around the world. We work across various sectors with organizations of all sizes providing mobile solutions that put end-users first. Working with partners that include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USAID, CARE International, and the World Bank, Dimagi has successfully implemented CommCare and supported 2,000 projects across 80 countries. Dimagi is a certified Benefit Corporation and leading social enterprise, working since 2002 towards our commitment to making an impact.
About the position:
The objective for this position is to manage external stakeholder coordination for our large-scale, ground-breaking mobile-based project for Nutrition & Health, which is transforming community health systems across multiple Indian states in partnership with the central government and supported by various state governments. The selected candidate will serve as a key client side interface who will ensure that expectations are coordinated across multiple stakeholders, and facilitate them to achieve smooth and timely delivery. They will work in close collaboration with and receive strategic guidance on this role from the Project Delivery Lead (aka Senior Project Manager), the Managing Director of the program and other senior advisers. .
This will be fixed-term employment based out of our Delhi office for a period of one-year and will be subject to extension based on mutual consent. The annual salary for this position will be as per competitive market standards, and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Perform project & program monitoring tasks
- Facilitate small-medium-large meetings with clients and external stakeholders
- Prepare & present project plans and reports etc. and maintain effective communication with all project stakeholders, both internal and external
- Develop strong understanding of the relevant program and administrative guidelines
- Understand client business needs and help with positioning approach for addressing them based on solutions implemented or proposed to be implemented.
- Manage expectations of a wide range of project stakeholders in terms of functionality, scope of the system, and support
- Coordinate with partners and vendors to ensure an end-to-end solution.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, technology, public health, or other relevant fields
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including 2+ years of project management experience
- Planning and organizational skills that result in successful implementation and follow through on project-based work
- Experience of having worked in multi-stakeholder environment
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written. Able to work with a variety of partners and constituents at all levels of the health and nutrition systems including the public health system
- Relevant knowledge in working with large software projects / technology solutions, preferably open-source software
- Must have experience working with the government and associated agencies
- Willing to travel at short notice within India for meetings, project work, etc.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Professional level (or higher) competency in Hindi
Nice to haves:
- Fluency in other Indian languages is also an asset
- Experience working in an international team