Quality Assurance AnalystApply Now
Quality Assurance Analyst
Tech Team - Full-time
Dimagi is a global software company that develops leading technology for low-resource settings. Our software product, CommCare, is an award-winning, open source platform that enables non-programmers to design and launch customized mobile applications for Android devices. Hundreds of organizations from the UN to small grassroots groups are using mobile applications built with CommCare - be it to support community health programs in India, microfinance cooperatives in Senegal, or research studies in the United States.
Dimagi offers a fun and stimulating environment, a chance to see the world, and the opportunity to make a difference in the most under-resourced communities worldwide. We are a recognized social enterprise and certified B Corporation, reflecting our commitment to making a real impact through technology.
Who You Are
You are passionate about quality and providing our end-users with the best possible experience. You know that functioning technology and intuitive design exponentially increases Dimagi’s impact on both our customers and the world.
You have excellent attention to detail, want to work for a fast-growing social enterprise using mobile technology for global development, and don’t mind getting your hands dirty to track down issues.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will work closely with our Development and Global Services teams. You will join the team of passionate QA and Technology Professionals who believe in building good technology that helps people get work done more efficiently. As a member of the QA team, your responsibilities may include:
- Work closely with the development team to plan and execute QA cycles
- Create and update test plans
- Manual testing
- User reported bug triage
- Exploratory testing, usability, and UI design testing
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the technical architecture of new features
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of Software QA testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly methodical test discipline, applicable to all product and UI
- Experience with black and grey box functional testing
- Ability and desire to work in New Delhi, India
- Product experience with mobile and/or web applications
- Demonstrated expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience with Mobile Health Applications
- Creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Experience maintaining or building automated test platforms
As a mission-driven social enterprise, Dimagi aims to offer benefits that have a strong impact on our staff’s well being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below.
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance covering employees and their family, paired with a generous OPD and mental health allowance
- Health and Fitness allowance
- Air Quality reimbursement to include air purifiers, pollution masks, etc
- Monthly contributions to each employee's EPF account
- Employee stock option plan
- 30 days Paid Time Off, Flex-Time, and 10 Personal Initiative Days
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Complimentary lunch in the office