Office AdministratorApply Now
Operations Team - Full-time
Dimagi’s innovative open-source mobile technology improves the health and well-being of underserved populations in over 30 countries. We are a small, driven, diverse, dedicated team and we LOVE what we do! At Dimagi, we care about impact, team satisfaction, and profit (in that order). Do you share in these values? Do you want to gain exposure to the workings of a global organization? If you answered yes to these questions, then we want you to join us!
Who You Are:
Dimagi India seeks a passionate, responsive Office Administrator to join our team in New Delhi. The Office Administrator drives a broad spectrum of functions, ranging from basic office management to People Operations support, including, logistics, facilities management, and recruiting. If you are a fast learner, are dedicated, have a great sense of humour and a can-do attitude, the Office Administrator role is perfect for you!
What You’ll Do:
- General Office Administration
- General execution of pre-defined workflows and processes.
- Answering telephone calls and facilitating visitors to the office
- Regularly check mail, scan all actionable items and create cases for action items
- Procuring and re-stocking office supplies and ensuring smooth functioning and accessibility of supplies for other team members
- Coordinate office support staff
- Document management
- General logistical support across teams, e.g. managing room booking
- Maintain records of office key assignments, and manage distribution and return of office keys to and from employees. Maintain First Aid kits, fire extinguishers or any other safety equipment and assist in organizing necessary drills
- Support in terms of vendor management.
- HR and Benefits Administration
- Job postings and general recruiting support including triaging job applications and scheduling interviews
- Administrative steps for HR and employee records, including new hires and exiting employees
- Execute various HR processes to support People Operations team at the India office
- Support through execution of administrative tasks on onboarding, offboarding and transition checklists for employees mainly involving creating employee software accounts and sending welcome emails; create and order business cards
- Staff Support
- Arrange and coordinate travel and accommodation for employees and visitors
- Support and host international visitors in India e.g. by providing them with travel information
- Setting up calendar reminders and other notifications as per defined processes
- Support planning and coordination of company events including off site retreats and workshops
- Workflow Execution and Documentation
- Keep company procedures up to date to facilitate a high, consistent level of efficiency and performance across administrative and operations tasks
- Ensure consistency in office systems and procedures across the company
- Facilities Management
- Building Maintenance: Service as point of contact with building management and maintenance vendors. Ensure all maintenance requests are completed or escalated in a timely manner. This includes finding and utilizing proper maintenance employees, when needed.
- Office Improvement Projects: Research options and execute actions as agreed for large office improvement projects such as furniture replacement and office reconstruction (for e.g. door installation.
- Lunch planning: Daily lunch reminders and ordering lunch in coordination with support staff
- Financial Administration
- Scan and deposit checks and bills
- Review and process bills from external vendor
- Support Sr. Associate People Operations in processing applicable office expenses, as well as regular all-company expenses via net banking or petty cash
- Reconcile petty cash weekly, and support Sr. Associate People Operations in managing and maintaining it
Who You Must Be:
- This is an entry level position, but candidates with entry level experience in an office environment (administrative or operations experience ideal) are preferred.
- Must be authorised to work in India
- Have experience working with a reputed organization, preferably in a multi-national setting
- Be computer savvy, highly organized, highly detail-oriented
- Strong MS Office and Google Drive (Google Docs and Sheets) skills
- Familiarity with software such as Google tools (Gmail, Hangout), Dropbox, and Skype and the ability to learn new computer software programs (such as Salesforce, Fogbugz, and Confluence)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate with global and remote teams effectively
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Have excellent oral and written English
As a mission driven social enterprise, the position comes with a starting salary that may be below what you would be offered at a larger corporation. If income is the primary goal for you, Dimagi may not be a good fit. However, we do aim to offer the best benefits possible including:
- 100% employer sponsored medical insurance
A retirement plan with employer match
Flex time that allows for employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
30 days paid time off/holiday
10 personal initiative days