CommCare Mobile News
- Major Overhauls to memory efficiency, allowing faster, more reliable execution
- Piles of bugfixes for common edge cases
- Huge improvements to Multimedia including multimedia validation, menu icons and audio, video playback support, and automated sizing
- A vastly improved CommCare Sense mode, which streamlines CommCare’s interface for low-literacy users
- Improved support for One Question Per Screen form entry mode
-the CommCare Mobile Team
Dimagi to Launch Monkeypox Case Management Solution to Support US Public Health Departments
Digital template application powered by CommCare for investigating monkeypox cases and tracing contacts to be offered free for 6 months to control outbreaks
September 7, 2022
Mitigating the Impact of COVID-19 on Global Vaccination Efforts
Disruptions in routine immunization due to COVID-19 can lead to secondary health crises, especially in children. That's why we've expanded on the platform used to provide more than 1 million COVID-19 vaccines to include routine immunization, as well.
October 11, 2021
CommCare Precision Tasking Framework: A Prioritized Tasking Solution for Supervisors and Health Workers
Dimagi has created a new Prioritized Tasking Framework that aims to help CHWs focus on service delivery, enable data-driven decision making and provide patients access to better care.
September 6, 2021