CommCare July Update: CommCare Mobile 2.13, CommCareHQ Improvements
- AndroidInitial support for saving multimedia to the case
- Progress Bar: each screen of questions should now display a progress bar that indicates progress through the remaining questions in the form. Counting is as follows:
- Irrelevant questions (false display condition) don’t count towards the total.
- Past questions are all complete.Future questions are never complete.
- Current questions are complete only if they have an answer (or are a label). The progress bar should update as soon as you answer a question.
- Resume application updates where they left off if a previous update failed
- Support for Offline installation
Bug fix: “change language” button now works even before something is clicked in a form, and changes are reflected immediately in the settings menu
- Improved error messaging for sync errors
- Bug fix: display conditions on questions now work on all questions that are “minimal”
- Support for Offline install of Android applications
view: UI improvements to viewing a form submission on CommCareHQ
Submission/completion time filter to the form completion time report
Asynchronous lookup table upload: performance improvements and a handy progress bar
Ability to reference user-groups data in the application
- Show pending invitations on the project dashboard
- “Update” button for saved custom exports
- Add “All Data” filter option to the case list report
- Excel Importer now automatically matches column names to the case properties they match on import
- Web users are now sorted by role on the user management page
- Application status report improvements: show the last time the user synced, UI improvements
- Reminders progress bar: new reminders have a progress bar to track the application of the new reminder rule to existing cases
eb users with role “read only” have tighter restrictions
Dimagi to Launch Monkeypox Case Management Solution to Support US Public Health Departments
Digital template application powered by CommCare for investigating monkeypox cases and tracing contacts to be offered free for 6 months to control outbreaks
September 7, 2022
Mitigating the Impact of COVID-19 on Global Vaccination Efforts
Disruptions in routine immunization due to COVID-19 can lead to secondary health crises, especially in children. That's why we've expanded on the platform used to provide more than 1 million COVID-19 vaccines to include routine immunization, as well.
October 11, 2021
CommCare Precision Tasking Framework: A Prioritized Tasking Solution for Supervisors and Health Workers
Dimagi has created a new Prioritized Tasking Framework that aims to help CHWs focus on service delivery, enable data-driven decision making and provide patients access to better care.
September 6, 2021