CommCare August Update: CommCare Mobile 2.14, CommCareHQ Improvements
Releases will now come out more often (closer to monthly).
- Improvements to Android Installation/Update process
- Error messages are now viewable from home screen rather than hidden in the notifications bar
- Option to “keep trying” from where you left off if update or install fails due to poor connectivity
- Automatic GPS capture: forms can optionally automatically capture GPS metadata in the background as the user completes the form
- Close a case online from the Case List report
- Open and Close a case in the same form
- Excel Importer: assign a case to a mobile worker by user or group name on import
- Multiple Choice (Multiple Answer) questions are now allowed in conditional case creation
Dimagi to Launch Monkeypox Case Management Solution to Support US Public Health Departments
Digital template application powered by CommCare for investigating monkeypox cases and tracing contacts to be offered free for 6 months to control outbreaks
September 7, 2022
Mitigating the Impact of COVID-19 on Global Vaccination Efforts
Disruptions in routine immunization due to COVID-19 can lead to secondary health crises, especially in children. That's why we've expanded on the platform used to provide more than 1 million COVID-19 vaccines to include routine immunization, as well.
October 11, 2021
CommCare Precision Tasking Framework: A Prioritized Tasking Solution for Supervisors and Health Workers
Dimagi has created a new Prioritized Tasking Framework that aims to help CHWs focus on service delivery, enable data-driven decision making and provide patients access to better care.
September 6, 2021